We live in a very hectic, fast-paced world. If you’re like the majority of the population, then I imagine you run around every day at a frantic pace with a to-do list a mile long. You’re constantly on the go, and consequently, your health suffers.
Most of us don’t take time to sit down to a proper meal, the food we consume is highly processed and nutrient-deficient, and we don’t take time to relax.
After a while, your body systems start to break down, and you begin to experience unwanted symptoms. Your digestion isn’t regular and you have frequent bloating, constipation or diarrhea. You’re fatigued throughout the day, but you don’t sleep well at night. You can’t seem to maintain a healthy weight. You feel stressed, anxious, or depressed. Perhaps you get frequent headaches or brain fog.
This is all too common in our society today, and most people are plagued with at least one of these symptoms.
As our body endures the wear and tear of chronic stress and over-taxing of the adrenals, our digestive system also starts to break down. A healthy gut is absolutely critical to a healthy body. When your gut health suffers, your overall health will suffer.Therefore, proper digestion, and a healthy, balanced gut are essential.
Below are 3 things you can implement right now to help restore your digestive function and improve your energy throughout the day.
A healthy diet is required for a healthy gut and a healthy body. The majority of people today live on processed foods loaded with sugar, gluten, soy, and other harmful, inflammatory components. These foods cause inflammation throughout our body, mess up our blood sugar levels, and destroy our gut.
Food is meant to nourish your body and provide you with the building blocks you need to thrive. Taking time to sit down, relax, and enjoy 3 balanced meals each day can help restore your gut. Focus on choosing real, whole food – nothing that comes in a box, bag, or can. Incorporate the following foods into each of your meals:
- Protein – choose clean animal protein, such as pastured chicken, grass-fed beef, pastured eggs, and wild-caught fish
- Healthy Fat – load up on healthy fats such as coconut oil, avocado, olive oil, grass-fed butter, and nuts/seeds
- Fruits and Veggies – Make sure your plate is full of fresh veggies and enjoy a couple servings of fresh fruit each day.
As you incorporate these nutrient-dense foods into your diet, you’ll start to crowd out the less healthy options. Focus on eliminating the following items: sugar, gluten, soy, and conventional dairy. These foods are very inflammatory and very low on the nutrient-density scale. Additionally, as you feed your body healthy, anti-inflammatory foods that are easier to digest, your body will have more energy to perform other necessary functions.
Some great diets that follow this model are:
Check them out and give one a try.
If you experience uncomfortable digestive systems such as gas, bloating, constipation, or diarrhea after you’ve switched to a healthy eating protocol, then you may need some extra support through supplementation. Below are 3 fantastic supplements that can greatly reduce your digestive problems and leave you feeling much happier and more comfortable:
- Probiotics – Chronic stress can alter your gut microflora in negative ways. It also weakens your immune system, causes inflammation, and makes you more susceptible to infections. Probiotics can help combat this. While it’s impossible to make a drastic change in your microflora through probiotic foods and supplements, they are very helpful in promoting gut motility, reducing inflammation, and supporting your immune system. You can get probiotics through a supplement or by eating fermented foods. Consuming probiotics on a daily basis can improve gut function, reduce bloating, and promote regular motility.
- Digestive Enzymes – If you experience gas, bloating, and altered bowel function, then adding digestive enzymes to your meals can help support proper digestion. Often times, when our gut is damaged through leaky gut, an infection, or dysbiosis, then our body stops producing adequate levels of enzymes that help break down and assimilate our food. This leads to symptoms of gas and bloating, and it can also lead to nutrient deficiencies since we’re not absorbing our food properly. When you give your body some extra digestive support, then your body won’t be using all of its energy on digestion. You’ll feel less fatigued throughout the day.
- Betaine HCL – This is another fantastic supplement to incorporate if you’re experiencing chronic digestive issues. Many people who deal with acid reflux, heartburn, belching, gas, bloating, and altered bowel function often have low stomach acid. This is contrary to conventional wisdom in which you might be prescribed an antacid to relieve acid reflux. The truth is that low stomach acid is much more common and can contribute to variety of GI symptoms. It can also lead to poor digestion of protein and fats, nutrient deficiencies, and susceptibility to gut infections. You can take Betaine HCL with your protein-containing meals to promote good stomach acid levels and reduce your symptoms. Read my article here to learn more about low stomach acid and how to supplement with Betaine HCL.
Lifestyle changes are required if you want to have more energy and restore your health. Finding balance in life is essential for healing your gut and reducing fatigue. Below are 3 things to focus on and begin doing immediately.
- Sleep – Quality sleep is one of the most important things you can do for your body. Our body needs adequate rest. Try to get 7-8 hours of good, quality sleep each night.
- Stress Management – Everyone deals with stress at some point, but long-term chronic stress can be very dangerous and disruptive to your digestion if you don’t manage it properly. Try incorporating at least one stress management activity into each day. Examples of activities include: yoga, meditation, quiet time, spirituality practice, walk in nature, deep breathing, journaling, or epsom salt baths.
- Exercise – Exercise is good for numerous reasons, but in terms of digestion, it helps reduce stress and promote motility. Exercise also supports the adrenals and can help reduce fatigue, improve mood, and promote good sleep. The type of exercise you engage in is important too. Rather than high intensity exercise, try more moderate forms of physical activity, such as yoga, walking, or weight training.
Now that you have some recommendations, begin implementing these ideas into your daily routine. Start with cleaning up your diet and modifying your lifestyle. If you feel you still need support, then try adding the supplements.
After you’ve done this for awhile, if you still don’t feel better, then I encourage you to work with a practitioner to look deeper into the issue.
Editors note: Click here to Find a Local Farmer
FREE BOOK DOWNLOAD (Limited Offer)
Do You Know Your Body’s Most Important Weight Loss Secret?
By J. Davis III
Tags: HEALING | HEALTHY FATS | REMEDIES
Recently, Doctor of Naturopathy, weight-loss expert and best-selling Amazon author Liz Swann Miller, creator of the Red Smoothie Detox Factor, revealed 2 of the secrets to easy, steady weight loss. Secrets the big food corporations do their best to hide from us.
Secret #1: Enjoy real food. Don’t fall for the lie that you have to deprive yourself to lose weight.
Secret #2: stop eating out. You will automatically eat less without even noticing.
Then start detoxing your body with tasty, nourishing smoothies that are just as easy on your wallet as they are easy to make.
Because a single day of enjoying Liz’ smoothies demonstrated the radical power of her superfood-packed red smoothies to make me feel incredibly good.
Now prepare yourself for one of the biggest weight loss secrets there is. A secret that, when you use it properly, can transform your body and your health.
You probably know most of us eat too much processed food. What you may not know is that it’s full of toxic chemicals and substandard, dirt-cheap ingredients designed to make you eat more…and force you to gain weight.
Here’s how it works...
“That stuff is just a lot of calories your body can’t use,” Liz told me, “Some are poison. And all these foods are stripped of the anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatories that help your body detox. The result? Your body expends huge amounts of calories to eliminate some toxins—the rest, it stores in your fat to protect you. This is why most people are hungry all the time. They’re not getting energy they need.”
“So… what’s going on with me? Why am I losing weight but not going hungry?”
Liz paused, then dropped the bombshell.
Your body is designed to burn fat. You just have to let it.
“What? I thought we were designed to store fat?!?” We were Skyping and I was practically shouting. Then I heard Liz say…
What good is a fat reserve if you can’t burn it?
Liz continued: “You’re drinking smoothies packed with phytonutrients, anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatories that pull toxins out of you like a tractor beam. Allowing your body to burn those toxin-filled fat stores… and releasing tremendous amounts of stored energy.”
So that’s why I’m losing weight without going hungry.
Watch Liz’ free presentation. It’s packed with revolutionary weight loss information—information that works. Because it’s based on how nature works.
Click the button below only if you want to wear smaller clothes, breathe easier, move more freely and just plain feel better.
Because when you click here to watch Liz’ life-changing presentation, you’ll learn
- Which calories help you lose weight…and which ones help you gain it…
- The “diet” foods…some of them vegetables…that lead to weight gain and diabetes…
- The “low-fat” foods that can dramatically increase your risk of cancer.
- And the superfoods that rescue your body from this assault by detoxing you…
Revitalizing your metabolism so you can
Shed pounds as well as toxins, renew your body and reset your internal clock by up to 7 years.
Because until now, the Red Smoothie Detox Factor has been available only to Liz’ private clients. But now that she’s perfected it to work for almost everyone, almost every time, Liz is sharing it with rest of us so we can feel better and look better.
Get Red Smoothie Detox Factor before the price goes back up.
Because Liz offers a ridiculously good guarantee. You have 60 days to decide you love the Red Smoothie Detox Factor. If you don’t love it—for any reason, or even no reason at all —Liz will refund your money. 100%. No questions asked.
Natural Diabetes Treatment Works Better Than Prescription Drugs *PROOF*
By Richard Neal
Tags: HEALING | REMEDIES | PREVENTION
According the latest statistics, diagnosed and undiagnosed diabetes in the United States is reaching epidemic levels:
Total: 29.1 million people or 9.3% of the population have diabetes.
Diagnosed: 21.0 million people.
Undiagnosed: 8.1 million people (27.8% of people with diabetes are undiagnosed).
Source: CDC Website
Drugs Treat Symptoms, Not Disease
Pharmaceutical companies have been trying to shut these doctors down simply for revealing the truth about diabetes.
Scientific studies have proven that type 2 diabetes can be reversed naturally - but this information has been hidden and suppressed for decades.
Diabetics can normalize blood sugar, and be taken off all medication and insulin injections completely naturally.
Doctors at the International Council for Truth in Medicine are revealing the truth about diabetes in a shocking new online presentation.
In 3 Weeks, 71% Type 2 Diabetics Were Taken off ALL Medication
96% of patients were able to stop all insulin injections and 81% achieved complete relief of painful neuropathy.
Groundbreaking research published by the University of Kentucky, University of California and Newscastle University prove that type 2 diabetes CAN be reversed.
Blood sugar normalizes... neuropathy pain goes away...
Doctors at the International Council for Truth in Medicine have perfected these techniques and helped tens of thousands of their patients end the need for medication and insulin injections 100% naturally.
You don't have to suffer anymore, Learn the truth about your diabetes and stop this disease dead in its tracks right now.
Groundbreaking New Research
Doctors at the International Council for Truth in Medicine are revealing the truth about diabetes that has been suppressed for over 21 years.
Last year they helped over 17,542 type 2 diabetics end the need for prescription drugs, insulin injections and blood sugar monitoring.
This year they're on track to help over 30,000.
In just a few weeks, 96% of their patients are able to stop ALL diabetes medication and insulin injections.
No more neuropathy pain, pricking your finger, or the need for expensive medication.
Learn about this groundbreaking new research here:
#1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat
By J. Davis III
Tags: HEALING | PREVENTION
I bet you can’t guess which muscle in your body is the #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat.
This “hidden survival muscle” in your body will boost your energy levels, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic performance when unlocked.
If this “hidden” most powerful primal muscle is healthy, we are healthy.
d) Hip Flexors
Take the quiz above and see if you got the correct answer!
P.S. Make sure you check out the next page to get to know the 10 simple moves that will bring vitality back into your life!
==> Click here to discover which “hidden survival muscle” will help you boost your energy levels, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic performance permanently!
More Health Resources:
- "Red" Smoothie Helps Alabama Girl Shed 80lbs!
- Thе Fastest Wау Tо Lose Weight In 4 Weeks
- #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat
- Your Birth Date + Name - Free Report
- The "Instant Switch" Law Of Attraction
- The 3 reasons you should NEVER eat wheat -- Yes, even "whole wheat"
- [PROOF] Reverse Diabetes with a “Pancreas Jumpstart”
- Why Some People LOOK Fat that Aren't
- Diabetes Destroyer System
- His wife REFUSED to let them amputate his legs!
- Unlock Your Hip Flexors
- Doctors Reversed Diabetes in Three Weeks