Ecobain Gardens a urban vertical farm in Saskatoon, we are located in a small food safe indoor environment, 7 KM from downtown.
Ecobain will produce culinary micro greens & unique varieties of lettuce, year round using the latest in growing technologies, biological insects, chemical free fertilizers, and a forward thinking mindset.
Every aspect of this warehouse is controlled and regulated to provide the most optimum growing conditions. The facility is equipped with a state of the art controller that regulates and tracks the environmental temperature, humidity, light cycles, water quality, air flow and so much more. Operating in this manner greatly reduces the risk of plant disease/fungal problems within the growing space, and ensures the plants are performing to the best of their genetic potential all while greatly reducing Ecobain Gardens environmental footprint.
The end result is an extremely high quality product that is high in nutritional content, flavour and freshness that possess true presentability every time.
- CHEMICAL FREE ZONE.
- Maximum of 15 km from point of origin to point of consumption.
- Deliveries made weekly on the date of harvest, ensuring maximum nutritional content!
- Completely controlled environment, providing optimum growing conditions 12 months a year utilizing the latest in growing technologies.
- Extremely sustainable practices.
- Amazing use of space.
- A LOCAL, SUSTAINABLE, DELICIOUS PRODUCT.