You try to eat more veggies. You avoid trans fats. You’ve even switched to whole wheat pasta.
But how do you know when you’ve crossed a line?
How do you know when you’ve become…a Nutrition Nerd?
Here are some excellent indicators that you might have a problem:
1. You can say definitively whether you are Team Blendtec or Team Vitamix.
2. You own a copy of The China Study.
3. You have to buy your chia/hemp/flax seeds at Costco.
4. You have a position on soy.
5. You’ve eaten bee pollen, phytoplankton, or a goji berry…on purpose.
6. Your children have argued with a teacher about the validity of the food pyramid.
7. You’ve massaged kale.
8. You’ve signed a petition or shared something on social media that had something to do with Monsanto.
9. You consider algae to be an excellent source of protein.
10. You’ve fermented something on purpose.
BONUS: How to make Kimchi!