Forgotten Thyme Farm is a non-certified organic and non-GMO farm located in Westfield, Ohio; between Medina and Wooster.
If you are looking for:
- Locally grown
- Nutrient rich
- Flavorful and juicy meats
You have come to the right place!
We take pride in our meats, beginning with the choice of the breeds. We only raise heritage breeds because we believe they are better in many ways than the more modern breeds.
All of our animals are raised on fresh green grass with a minimal amount of grain to supplement their natural diet. Our cattle are not grained at all. While this may reduce the amount of meat, or extend the time it takes to raise the animal, we believe it produces a better quality product. Much more healthy, flavorful, and tender meat.
All of our meats are:
- Non-certified organic or non-GMO - No antibiotics, growth hormones, or GMOs
- Free range - Constant access to healthy green pasture
- Grass fed - Natural diet that produces more tender and better tasting meat
- Raised on our farm - With a focus on the animal's environment and health
Please visit our website for additional information.