Review Detail

My Dad & Me Family Farm
Farms & Ranches
Found this farm on this website and had to try them. I want to feed my family non-gmo and organic foods, and this farm met my needs!!.. They have great quality vegetables, fruits, milk, eggs, meats and many other choices. The only con is that not everything is readily available when you may want it. Some produce is only within season or when they have enough to sell. Poultry tends to sell every few weeks, but it sure is worth the wait!... I love the hospitality and the quality of the food!! Great farm!!
Overall rating 

Quality 

Customer Service 

Prices/Value 

Reviewed by shayla0529 August 30, 2014
Top 1000 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (1)

Organic Quality Food Farm!!!

Found this farm on this website and had to try them. I want to feed my family non-gmo and organic foods, and this farm met my needs!!.. They have great quality vegetables, fruits, milk, eggs, meats and many other choices. The only con is that not everything is readily available when you may want it. Some produce is only within season or when they have enough to sell. Poultry tends to sell every few weeks, but it sure is worth the wait!... I love the hospitality and the quality of the food!! Great farm!!

Pros & Cons

Pros
Quality food! Really kind and helpful owners!
Cons
Wish that every food was always available! lol
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account