Review Detail

Farms & Ranches
We have been members for over a year now. I can't say enough about Jan and Brock and how great they are to us and their members. Always go above and beyond to cater to your needs.
The produce is fresh and the prices are great compared to any other local store/market or farmer's market.
I disagree with the negative review in every way. The farm staff are always very friendly and make sure everyone is happy. The food is a trusted source and you can't put a price on that! Always know your farmer! You may think you can just go buy meat from the farmer's market but who knows where its really from. With Jan, I can trust all sources. Thanks to Florida's Fields to Forks for making my family healthier !!
Overall rating 

Quality 

Customer Service 

Prices/Value 

Reviewed by sdalpra April 17, 2014
Top 500 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (1)

Awesome place and awesome people!

We have been members for over a year now. I can't say enough about Jan and Brock and how great they are to us and their members. Always go above and beyond to cater to your needs.
The produce is fresh and the prices are great compared to any other local store/market or farmer's market.
I disagree with the negative review in every way. The farm staff are always very friendly and make sure everyone is happy. The food is a trusted source and you can't put a price on that! Always know your farmer! You may think you can just go buy meat from the farmer's market but who knows where its really from. With Jan, I can trust all sources. Thanks to Florida's Fields to Forks for making my family healthier !!

Pros & Cons

Pros
organic produce at great prices, friendly atmosphere, fun place for children to visit!
Cons
N/A
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account