Review Detail

Farms & Ranches
FFTF has been nothing short of helpful, and the people are very pleasant . I was very upset when I read the reviewer below, because I would never get that impression with the farm. You know there are those people out there, that no matter what, they will find something to complain about. I have a feeling that is what happened below. I have had nothing short of a wonderful experience, go check it out, you most likely wont be disappointed. It is not a rip off, you are paying for high quality foods, people like below who get upset with the prices should just stick with their mystery meats at the local grocery store.
Overall rating 

Quality 

Customer Service 

Prices/Value 

Reviewed by Krista April 15, 2014
Top 500 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (1)

Awesome spot! So thankful we found it!

FFTF has been nothing short of helpful, and the people are very pleasant . I was very upset when I read the reviewer below, because I would never get that impression with the farm. You know there are those people out there, that no matter what, they will find something to complain about. I have a feeling that is what happened below. I have had nothing short of a wonderful experience, go check it out, you most likely wont be disappointed. It is not a rip off, you are paying for high quality foods, people like below who get upset with the prices should just stick with their mystery meats at the local grocery store.

Pros & Cons

Pros
Quality, experience, product
Cons
na
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account