Review Detail

JEM farm Hot
Farms & Ranches
I searched high and low for several years to find a local farm that believed in the mission of GMO-Free farming and livestock. I believe in the importance of buying local and preserving our lovely farm lands in East TN. I was so thrilled to find JEM Farm! This family understand sustainable farming and the important to our health, lands, and local farming to avoid GMO feed and practices.
JEM Farm goes to great lengths to accommodate their customers. The take requests from their customers seriously and are very approachable and friendly. If you follow their Facebook page, you can see their day to day life on the farm with pictures and anecdotes. In fact, JEM has an open invite to all their customers to come down to their farm so you can see their animals, plants and farming techniques for yourself!
I am so happy to have found JEM and have been buying their meat packages for my family for a year now. I dont ever have to worry about the chemicals and Genetically Modified products my family might be eating...and my money goes to support a local farm family that shares a cause important to me!
Overall rating 

Quality 

Customer Service 

Prices/Value 

Reviewed by SarahWhite October 05, 2013
Top 500 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (1)

Wonderful mission from JEM Farm!

I searched high and low for several years to find a local farm that believed in the mission of GMO-Free farming and livestock. I believe in the importance of buying local and preserving our lovely farm lands in East TN. I was so thrilled to find JEM Farm! This family understand sustainable farming and the important to our health, lands, and local farming to avoid GMO feed and practices.
JEM Farm goes to great lengths to accommodate their customers. The take requests from their customers seriously and are very approachable and friendly. If you follow their Facebook page, you can see their day to day life on the farm with pictures and anecdotes. In fact, JEM has an open invite to all their customers to come down to their farm so you can see their animals, plants and farming techniques for yourself!
I am so happy to have found JEM and have been buying their meat packages for my family for a year now. I dont ever have to worry about the chemicals and Genetically Modified products my family might be eating...and my money goes to support a local farm family that shares a cause important to me!

Pros & Cons

Pros
GMO-Free!
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account