Review Detail

St. Pete Locally Grown 33714
Farmer's Markets
I've been ordering from St Pete Locally Grown since the New Year began as part of my commitment to eating fresh, non GMO, and locally grown produce. I like knowing exactly where my food comes from every week. It's not some unknown place hundreds of miles away where I can have no idea how it is grown or harvested, wether or not the conditions for the workers are safe, or how to trace exactly where it came from in case I get sick from anything. If you care about your health, body and mind, and the one and only world we have the pleasure of sharing, then sign up for StPeteLocallyGrown today. You'll be doing a world of good for yourself and future generations....while supporting a wonderful local business. And doesn't your mind and body deserve the best?
Overall rating 

Selection 

Parking 

Reviewed by Brittany McAndrew February 01, 2013

Now more than ever we needed businesses like St. Pete Locally Grown

I've been ordering from St Pete Locally Grown since the New Year began as part of my commitment to eating fresh, non GMO, and locally grown produce. I like knowing exactly where my food comes from every week. It's not some unknown place hundreds of miles away where I can have no idea how it is grown or harvested, wether or not the conditions for the workers are safe, or how to trace exactly where it came from in case I get sick from anything. If you care about your health, body and mind, and the one and only world we have the pleasure of sharing, then sign up for StPeteLocallyGrown today. You'll be doing a world of good for yourself and future generations....while supporting a wonderful local business. And doesn't your mind and body deserve the best?

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account