Review Detail

St. Pete Locally Grown 33714
Farmer's Markets
I have been ordering from St Pete Locally Grown for a few months now and have been very pleased with the quality and service received. The market managers are fantastic and quickly respond to any questions I may have and did not hesitate to assist when I was called out of state for a family emergency and would not be there to receive my order. Through them I have been introduced to new products I never tried before. There is usually something new offered every week and I look forward to Mondays when the market opens and Fridays when I receive my order! If you want locally grown, fresh, healthy foods, this is the place to go!
Overall rating 

Selection 

Parking 

Reviewed by Tracy January 29, 2013

St. Pete Locally Grown Rocks!

I have been ordering from St Pete Locally Grown for a few months now and have been very pleased with the quality and service received. The market managers are fantastic and quickly respond to any questions I may have and did not hesitate to assist when I was called out of state for a family emergency and would not be there to receive my order. Through them I have been introduced to new products I never tried before. There is usually something new offered every week and I look forward to Mondays when the market opens and Fridays when I receive my order! If you want locally grown, fresh, healthy foods, this is the place to go!

Pros & Cons

Pros
Chemical-free fresh vegetables, fruit, dairy, herbs and much more. Order online. Delivery. Great customer service.
Cons
None.
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account