Review Detail

Matthews Community Farmers Market
Farmer's Markets
We love going every weekend, it's more than shopping it's an experience. There's live music, cooking demos, contests, and the food is unbelievable. Part of the fun is talking and getting to know the farmers as well. Everything is local (no outside vendors like some markets) and everything is fresh! The best pasture raised meats, pesticide free produce, baked yummies, spices... I could go on and on. Parking is a little tight because this is a happening spot on Saturdays so go early. Expect to spend at least 1-2 hours taking it in and enjoying all the friendly Matthews folk. We can't wait to meet you!
Overall rating 

Selection 

Parking 

Reviewed by Farmersbarket May 24, 2014
Top 1000 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (1)

Friendly Farmers Amazing Food

We love going every weekend, it's more than shopping it's an experience. There's live music, cooking demos, contests, and the food is unbelievable. Part of the fun is talking and getting to know the farmers as well. Everything is local (no outside vendors like some markets) and everything is fresh! The best pasture raised meats, pesticide free produce, baked yummies, spices... I could go on and on. Parking is a little tight because this is a happening spot on Saturdays so go early. Expect to spend at least 1-2 hours taking it in and enjoying all the friendly Matthews folk. We can't wait to meet you!

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account