Review Detail

Farmer's Markets
I found this place thanks to Twitter. Yes Twitter..I knew I had to stop by and see it for myself so I did. I came here on a Saturday and I could not have been more pleased. The food was delicious, it was a clean market, and the farmers were extremely knowledgeable and pleasant. Im so glad Florida is making an effort to both support locally grown food and encourage a healthier lifestyle. I am very proud of my community and I highly recommend visiting this famers market as there are many other things to do here as well,
Overall rating 

Selection 

Parking 

Reviewed by haribofoods January 24, 2014
Top 500 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (1)

Best Market in Town

I found this place thanks to Twitter. Yes Twitter..I knew I had to stop by and see it for myself so I did. I came here on a Saturday and I could not have been more pleased. The food was delicious, it was a clean market, and the farmers were extremely knowledgeable and pleasant. Im so glad Florida is making an effort to both support locally grown food and encourage a healthier lifestyle. I am very proud of my community and I highly recommend visiting this famers market as there are many other things to do here as well,

Pros & Cons

Pros
The wide selection of food
Cons
None
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account